COVID-19 Safety Procedures
The museum is operating under Reopen Connecticut business guidelines provided by the State of Connecticut for Museums, Zoos & Aquariums.
The museum is self-certified for Connecticut COVID-19 Prevention. We are taking special measures to prevent the spread of COVID-19:
- Any guests exhibiting symptoms of COVID-19 will be denied entry to the museum / asked to leave.
- Face masks are required for all guests, volunteers, and staff (unless wearing one would be contrary to his/her health/safety due to medical conditions).
- We ask guests to please wash hands or use hand sanitizer upon entry.
- Personal Protective Equipment (mask and gloves) is available upon request.
- Please follow social-distancing guidelines and stay 6 feet apart from others.
- We regularly clean our facility including the daily disinfection of commonly touched surfaces such as doorknobs and railings.
- Tablets are disinfected between each use.
- When possible, please use credit card instead of cash for payment.
- Staff/volunteers are screened every day for symptoms.
- Staff is trained on how to properly and regularly wash hands or use hand sanitizer.
Thank you for keeping us all safe!